Nine Residences consists of 2 blocks of residential apartments, each at 11 storeys high and 6 townhouses.
- First Integrated mixed Development in Yishun (Residential with shopping mall)
- First condo with close proximity (700m) to Yishun town centre
- Walking distance to Yishun MRT station and short drive to expressways (CTE, TPE, SLE & future NSE)
- Shopping and dining at your doorstep (Restaurants & Supermarket in Junction Nine)
- Provided with contemporary, branded and stylish interior fixtures and fittings
- Communal facilities provided for your enjoyment and entertainment
- Yishun Industrial Park and nearby Seletar Aerospace Park providing pool of jobs
- Integrated healthcare hub in the North (KTPH, Yishun Polyclinic, Community Hospital (u/c) and Medical centre (future)
- 10 Primary Schools, 8 Secondary Schools, Yishun JC and future GEMS World Academy within 2 km radius
- 189 carpark lots including 3 handicap lots (reserved for residences only)
Nine Residences (Units Mix)
1BR 4 units (46 sqm)
1+Study 26 units (51 – 53 sqm)
2BR 22 units (65 sqm)
2+Study 44 units (66 sqm)
3BR 51 units (85 – 93 sqm)
4BR 22 units (109 sqm)
5BR 11 units (126 – 127 sqm)
Strata Terraces 6 units (144sqm)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1) Is this a one or two tier MCST system?
Two-tier MCST system
2) Is the carpark shared between the residential and commercial?
The car parking provision is separated for commercial and residential.
3) Where is the bin centre and refuse collection point located?
4) How many lifts serving each level?
5) Where is the water tanks located?
6) Where is the residential access at ground level?
Block 12 lift lobby via Yishun Ring Road
Block 14 lift lobby via Yishun Ave 9
and Block 16 via either lift lobbies
7) Are there any limited common property solely for residents?
Yes. In general, all communal facilities located at the 4th storey, carpark, guard house, management office at 3rd storey and some M&E services, mailboxes, Bin Center (residential) …etc